Casumo’s top wins news articles give us a rare insight that few other casinos seem willing to share. Being such a massive operator that Casumo is makes the list of best performing slots all the more relevant. It also gives us some information about current trends and which games are likely to have the biggest turnover. Moreover, for those who have a hard time making up their minds on what to play, the list below should serve those players well.
This month, Casumo has listed no less than 25 games that have produced at least four 2000x wins during the month of May. It should give you an idea on which games that most frequently reward colossal wins, at least if you’re playing at Casumo. Looking at the list, we see a few new interesting additions, but also many old regulars that are performing as great as ever.
The biggest surprise, however, is the fact that Book of Dead has been overthrown by NetEnt’s smash hit Dead or Alive 2 which is now in the leading position! Having dominated the charts since the start of these articles, it comes as quite a surprise to see Rich Wilde and his red Book drop to second place. So without further ado, here are Casumo’s top wins during the month of May 2019.
Biggest single wins
- Win = 594.500 x bet – 237.800,27 € on a 0,40 € spin in Mega Fortune Dreams (NetEnt)
- Win = 244.919 x bet – 97,967.67 € on a 0.40 € spin in God of Wealth (NetEnt)
- Win = 29.887 x bet – 7.471,83 € on a 0,25 € spin in Power Force Heroes (Push Gaming)
- Win = 20.442 x bet – £9,199.40 on a £0.45 spin in Dead or Alive 2 (NetEnt)
- Win = 18.834 x bet – £37,669.30 on a £2.00 spin in Jammin’ Jars (Push Gaming)
- Win = 17.859 x bet – 7.143,98 € on a 0,40 € spin in Jammin’ Jars (Push Gaming)
- Win = 16.772 x bet – 100 635,60 kr on a 6,00 kr spin in Jammin’ Jars (Push Gaming)
- Win = 16.230 x bet – 6.492,16 € on a 0,40 € spin in Primal: Megaways (Blueprint Gaming)
- Win = 15.662 x bet – 14.096,40 € on a 0,90 € spin in Dead or Alive 2 (NetEnt)
- Win = 15.620 x bet – £2,811.76 on a £0.18 spin in Dead or Alive 2 (NetEnt)
Top Games With 4 or More 2000x Wins
- Dead or Alive 2 (NetEnt) – 97 wins
- Book of Dead (Play’n GO) – 77 wins
- Dead or Alive (NetEnt) – 29 wins
- Tombstone (Nolimit City) – 26 wins
- Inferno Star (Play’n GO) – 19 wins
- Primal: Megaways (Blueprint Gaming) – 15 wins
- Jammin’ Jars (Push Gaming) – 12 wins
- Legacy of Ra: Megaways (Blueprint Gaming) – 8 wins
- Danger High Voltage (Big Time Gaming) – 7 wins
- Gemix (Play’n GO) – 7 wins
- Lara Croft Temple & Tombs (Microgaming) – 7 wins
- Tiki Tumble (Relax Gaming) – 6 wins
- 300 Shields (NextGen Gaming) – 6 wins
- Gun Slinger: Fully Loaded (Blueprint Gaming) – 6 wins
- Mystery Reels: Megaways (Red Tiger) – 5 wins
- Bonanza (Big Time Gaming) – 5 wins
- Roman Legion (Gamomat) – 5 wins
- The Final Countdown (Big Time Gaming) – 5 wins
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (Big Time Gaming) – 5 wins
- Mega Dragon (Red Tiger) – 4 wins
- Book of Oz (Microgaming) – 4 wins
- Mega Fortune Dreams (NetEnt) – 4 wins
- Donuts (Big Time Gaming) – 4 wins
- Book of Maya (Novomatic) – 4 wins
- Fat Rabbit (Push Gaming) – 4 wins
A few interesting things to note: tiny studio Nolimit City comes from literally nowhere to grab the 4th position on the list with its wild western slot Tombstone. Admittedly, we declined to feature Nolimit City due to the fact that we didn’t feel their games were of good enough quality, but if things continue to progress in this direction, we might just change our minds.
Overall, it’s NetEnt, Big Time Gaming, Push Gaming and Blueprint that are dominating the charts. Moreover, Jammin’ Jars, which used to be the one and only game that would consistently produce massive hits of over 10,000x, is now facing serious competition from Dead or Alive 2.
There are also some things we are NOT seeing. For example, Quickspin, ELK Studios, Merkur, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil Gaming, Thunderkick and WMS are all established providers that rarely show up here. Given how some of these are performing in our slots statistics checkups, we can’t say that we’re too surprised unfortunately.