Looking for new slots to try? NetEnt just launched Coins of Egypt across all Betsson Casinos
Pharaoh Coins Win feature
Free Spins game with unlimited free spins
Coins of Egypt is a slot produced by NetEnt and is played with 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines. The game includes the Pharaoh Coins Win feature where players can win cash prizes of up to 15 times the stake. The real potential is to be found within the free spins game however, where it’s possible to trigger an unlimited number of free spins as you collect coins to fill chests.
Pharaoh Coins Win Feature
- In the main game, 1 to 3 coins with values ranging from 2 to 15 times bet on them appear on reels 1, 2 and 3 every spin (one coin per reel).
- In the main game, all coins visible during a round are collected and added to any winnings from the current round, irrespective of bet lines, when a Collect symbol lands on reel 5.
- Unlike other coin wins, Pharaoh Coins Win feature wins are not paid on bet lines.
- Free Spins are triggered when 3 Scatter symbols appear on reels 1, 3 and 5 respectively in the main game.
- At the beginning of Free Spins the total value of all coins present on the reels during the round that triggered the Free Spins is added to each chest.
- Up to 3 coins, one per reel, may appear on reels 1, 2 and 3 during each spin in Free Spins and, if they do appear, their values are immediately added to the respective chests.
- Coins appearing on the first reel during Free Spins are added to the first chest, with ruby seals and an eagle symbol on it. Their values range from 2 to 4 times bet from the round that triggered Free Spins.
- Coins appearing on the second reel during Free Spins are added to the second chest, with emerald seals and a snake symbol on it. Their values range from 2 to 5 times bet from the round that triggered Free Spins.
- Coins appearing on the third reel during Free Spins are added to the third chest, with golden seals and a cat symbol on it. Their values range from 4 to 10 times bet from the round that triggered Free Spins.
- There are three chest seal symbols corresponding to each chest, that land only on reel 5.
- Up to one chest seal may be collected and added to its corresponding chest during each spin in Free Spins.
- Each chest visible beneath the reels has three seal sockets that are empty at the beginning of Free Spins. Once one of the three seal symbols lands on reel 5, it is added to its corresponding chest, fills one of the sockets and a glowing seal appears in it.
- Once three identical chest seals are collected by landing on reel 5, Free Spins ends and the amount of coins present in the chest for which the three chest seals have been collected is awarded.
- Only one of the three chests can be won in Free Spins, after all three seals of the same color have been collected.
- During Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins cannot be won during Free Spins.
Visually, the game is absolutely stunning with it’s slightly tilted reel set and georgeus graphics, and being a low to medium volatile game it offers a lot of action as well.
Coins of Egypt has a 96.97% RTP, which is quite high and the max win on a single spin is 274.5 times the stake, which is decent but not amazing. It’s possible that the game can work quite well for wagering purposes, having a high RTP along with it’s lower variance.