No one but the people at GiG knows for sure exactly when Highroller.com Casino will be launched, and since nothing new about the casino seems to have emerged we decided to do some digging of our own
Update: Highroller.com Casino was launched on Nov 18. Visit Highroller.com Casino to claim your welcome bonus.
We haven’t found any screen shots of the platform or anything of that importance, but we found a couple of things that points further towards the fact that Highroller.com Casino will likely integrate a social platform with gambling where players compete against each other in an open world.
All the info we’ve come across points towards this being more of a social type of a casino rather than a casino necessarily directed towards Highrollers per se. We could be wrong of course, but much points towards this. So in other words, don’t let the name fool you. This will be a casino for everyone.
What did we find then?
Ok, so some of you might just shrug your shoulders, but the following facts points towards an interesting aspect and strongly suggests this will be a new kind of online casino experience. We believe that Highroller Online Casino will work as a game in itself. We already reported that players will be able to build their own character and customize their own personal avatar, but now we also found out the following:
- Players will be able to earn Coins. This is likely the main currency of the Highroller.com Casino world and will be of great importance
- Players will be able to loot coins from others! This is VERY interesting.
- Players will likely be able to take part in “heists”. We are not exactly sure how this will work.
- Players will be able to win free spins and rewards and also collect “casino stuff”.
- There will be thousands of “districts” available. Exactly what meaning this has we don’t know for sure.
- There will be “unique tournaments”. It’s very likely that these tournaments will involve some sort of social experience.
Besides from this we also found out what types of methods will be available for deposit. Not the most exciting info maybe, but still useful: Visa, Master Card, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, Trustly, Sofort, Ideal, Ecopayz, Simpler, Bank Transfer, iDebit and Euteller.
Sadly we don’t know yet when Highroller.com Casino will be launched. We know for sure that it will be launched sometime during 2017 and at the moment November seems most likely. We at Bigwinboard.com will do our best to negotiate an exclusive welcome offer for you once the casino is launched!
If you know anything more about Highroller.com Casino feel free to write us or comment below.