Yggdrasil reskins and labels old slot as new
If you've played Holmes & the Stolen Stones you have already played this one as they are essentially the same slots. This is just a reskin of Holmes that was released back in September, 2015. They even share the exact same RTP, the same playlines, the same features and functions.
Because of this we were a bit reluctant to review this slot and after trying it out we came really close to giving up as we couldn't get a single 100x+ win during our almost 2 hour gameplay. This despite well over 2000 spins doing quickspins and plenty of bonuses and free spins.
But even the bad games have to be reviewed so here we go.
About The Game
Ozwin's Jackpots is a Video Slot with 5 reels and 20 paylines oriented from left to right. The game has eight regular symbols that win if three or more are lined up in sequence on a payline, beginning from the leftmost position. There is a Spellbook Bonus symbol and a Free Spin symbol that activates if 3+ appear anywhere on the reels. Jackpot Free Spins are also triggered by collecting crystals and in those Free Spins players can collect orbs to win Jackpots.
Jackpot Free Spins from landing Free Spin Symbols
- Land 3 Free Spin symbols in the base game to trigger 10 Jackpot Free Spins.
- Land 4 Free Spin symbols to trigger 10 Jackpot Free Spins with an extra 1000 coins.
- Land 5 Free Spin symbols to trigger 10 Jackpot Free Spins with an extra 10000 coins.
- Jackpot Free spins activated this way use the coin value and lines of the activating spin.
Jackpot Free Spins from collecting Crystals
- Collect 5 crystals of the same color in the Base game and/or in the Spellbook Bonus game to trigger 10 Jackpot Free Spins.
- Multiple Jackpot Free Spins can be triggered in a single spin, in which case, each round is separate and is played one after the other.
- The 5 collected crystals turn into the first orb for the Jackpot collection, meaning; players only need to collect 4 more orbs of the same color to get that Jackpot.
- Jackpot Free Spins are played with the same lines and with the average coin value of the coin values that were used in the rounds that collected each individual crystal.
- All collected crystals are saved between game sessions.
All line wins in Jackpot Free Spins receive a 3x multiplier. Jackpot Free Spins cannot be retriggered and do not contain Bonus symbols or crystals.
- Collecting 5 orbs of the same color awards the corresponding Jackpot.
- Orbs only appear in Jackpot Free spins and are not saved between Free Spin sessions.
- All Jackpots are progressive. 3.4% of each bet is contributed to the Jackpots.
- None of the Jackpots have a ceiling value, meaning: they do not lave a limit before they pay out.
- Jackpot Wins are subject to verification by the operator and the supplier. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Jackpot values are displayed at the top as recorded on the supplier's server. Every effort is made to ensure that the progressive Jackpot values displayed in the game are the same as the ones on the supplier's server.
- Jackpots cannot be won when Playing For Fun.
- The probability to win the Jackpot in each spin is proportional to the player's bet size.
- All 5 Jackpots can be won in a single Jackpot Free Spins round.
- No simultaneous Jackpot win by two or more players is possible for the same Jackpot; when one game round makes a claim for a certain Jackpot, it is simultaneously assured that no other game round can claim the same Jackpot. In the event of two players seeming to have won at the same time, due to network latency or other reasons one will always be first.
Spellbook Bonus Game
- Land 3 Bonus symbols in the base game to trigger the Spellbook bonus game.
- Land 4 Bonus symbols to trigger the Spellbook bonus game with an extra 1000 coins.
- Land 5 Bonus symbols to trigger the Spellbook bonus game with an extra 10000 coins.
In the Bonus game, players will be presented with 18 Spellbooks with hidden prizes. Players select Spellbooks, which contain either coins or crystals, until they uncover a hidden evil Spell which ends the Bonus game.
The potential prizes are:
- 20 coins
- 40 coins
- 100 coins
- 200 coins
- 1000 coins
- 1 Yellow crystal
- 1 Green crystal
- 1 Blue crystal
- 1 Purple crystal
- 1 Red crystal
This game is all about the jackpots and in all honesty it really doesn't seem worth chasing. As mentioned earlier, we spent 2 hours playing this game and couldn't get a single win over 100x. Neither the base game nor the bonus seem to have any decent potential at all, or at least we saw no trace of it despite playing many bonuses and free spins. It didn't even seem like a particularly good wagering slot either. We're sorry to say Yggdrasil, but we see no reason for players to be spending money on this but in all fairness you likely didn't spend too much effort into this game either being a reskin.
Ozwin's Jackpots (Yggdrasil)
Bigwinboard Rating - 61%