We played 100 bonuses on Book of Gods and here are the results.
We were really excited yesterday to hear news about the new Big Time Gaming slot Book of Gods as it’s one of our favorite providers and actually currently the best performing provider in our monthly performance checkups. Having just released Bonanza 2, we didn’t expect another BTG slot for quite a while as they normally stick to around two games per year. We’re not exactly sure why they decided to come out with two new games so close in time, but for us slot enthusiasts it’s like christmas!
As some of you may know by now we have been doing a series called “100 Bonuses”. We simply play through 100 bonuses, collect all the stats and publish it here on the site. It has proved to be a very successful concept and our articles have been read and shared by thousands of readers.
Book of Gods is an online slot with a so called Feature Drop option, which means players can buy bonuses for a cost of 80 times the bet. For this test we purchased 100 bonuses using a €1 stake (€80 per bonus). When buying the bonus, the free spins are triggered the same way as they normally would, which means players can get 3, 4 or 5 scatter symbols with 15, 20 or 25 free spins respectively.
The bonuses have all been played in demo mode. All online slots are requiered to play exactly the same in demo mode as they would in real play, and during our tests playing Big Time Gaming slots we have noticed no indication of the games behaving different than they do in real play. In fact, the returns have many times been worse than in real play.
Before trying to make sense of the statistics presented here, visitors are adviced to read our review of Book of Gods for an understanding of how the slot actually works.
Book of Gods Statistics
Out of the 100 bonuses bought:
- 18 of 100 bonuses played resulted in a win greater than the cost of the bonus (€80)
- 82 of the bonuses played resulted in a win less than the cost of the bonus (€80)
- The average win of all the 100 bonuses played was 84 times the stake
- The cost of buying 100 bonuses was €8000 and the total wins of all bonuses played was €8409,5 (€409,5 profit)
- The lowest win was 9,2x (15 free spins) and the higest win was 1714,5x (15 free spins)
- The highest number of retriggers was 5, resulting in 95 free spins played
- Out of the 100 bonuses played, only 1 full screen of symbols landed
- Out of the 100 bonuses played, all Gods were actived in 1 bonus
- On bonus trigger, 3 scatters landed 90 times, 4 scatters 10 times and 5 scatters 0 times
Biggest Win Out Of The 100 Bonuses Played
The Full Spreadsheet
|Free Spins Triggered||Win xBet||Cloning Symbols||Re-triggers||Free Spins Played|
|15||229,2||Green, Red, Blue||2||50|
|20||703,7||Green, Purple, Red, Blue||5||95|
|15||169,3||Purple, Blue, Green||2||45|