Casumo top 9 online slot wins in November.
Recently, Casumo published an article with stats that will make any slot enthusiast drool and possibly give you a few hints on where to put your money. Either way, it gives us a fascinating “behind the scenes” look that tells us a lot about the games listed. More importantly, however, it speaks volumes games you may have expected to find here but didn’t make it on the list.
Aside from listing all the biggest xbet wins for the month of November, Casumo also shares a few interesting notes:
- It turns out that Vikings, NetEnt’s branded blockbuster slot released on the 22nd of November, generated a total of 14 wins of over 2000 times the stake in its first week live.
- Primal Megaways by Blueprint Gaming, a slot we dubbed “one of the best MegaWays titles to date, flexed its muscles as well. Within its first two weeks on Casumo, one lucky player had already landed a 7869x win. The game in question is capable of much more than that, however, with a max win capacity of 50,000 times the stake.
- We’re not particularly surprised to see Jammin’ Jars mentioned here as it became our best online slot of 2018. Few slots generated as many impressive mega wins last year as this beast and looking at Casumo’s list of biggest wins, Jammin’ Jars absolutely dominates, claiming 4 out of 9 positions!
- Interestingly, November 22nd was a great day for punters on Casumo as no less than 19 players managed to land wins of over 2000 times the stake.
- Book of Dead remains one of the most popular slots to this day and who doesn’t dream of a full-screen Rich Wilde symbols! During November alone, the dream became a reality for 24 players who could brag about having landed the 5000x max win!
Top 9 November Wins
- 1. Holmes and the Stolen Stones: 32,956x ($2 stake) winning $65,912.69
- 2. Mega Fortune: 21,765x (£1 stake) winning £21,765.34
- 3. Jammin’ Jars: 19,241x (0.60€ stake) winning 11,544.63€
- 4. Holmes and the Stolen Stones: 10,313x (0.60€ stake) winning 6,187.90€
- 5. Wish Upon a Leprechaun: 9,142x (£2 stake) winning £18,285.34
- 6. Jammin’ Jars: 8,533x (2€ stake) winning 17,067.40€
- 7. Jammin’ Jars: 8,199x (0.40€ stake) winning 3,279.80€
- 8. Primal MegaWays: 7,869x (£0.20 stake) winning £1,573.88
- 9. Jammin’ Jars: 7,743x (£1 stake) winning £7,743.30
Not surprisingly, almost half of the games listed are jackpot slots – Holmes, Mega Fortune and Leprechaun. As we already knew, and as confirmed by Casumo here, Jammin’ Jars is capable of generating massive wins pretty much on the level of some jackpot slots. It’s an extremely high variance slot, however, and anyone who has ever played it know how frustratingly hard it can be to even trigger a bonus on, let alone win anything worth mentioning. In a sense, these types of slots are in fact in many ways similar to jackpot slots.
Finally, a list of all the games generating at least 4 wins of over 2000x during the month of November was shared by Casumo and it looks like this:
- Book of Dead: 88 wins
- Dead or Alive: 65 wins
- Jammin’ Jars: 17 wins
- Vikings: 14 wins
- Genie Jackpot MegaWays: 8 wins
- Fat Rabbit: 7 wins
- 300 Shields: 6 wins
- Knight’s Life: 6 wins
- Danger! High Voltage: 6 wins
- Book of Ra Deluxe 6: 4 wins
- Book of Ra Deluxe: 4 wins
- Gemix: 4 wins
- Tiki Tumble: 4 wins
- Vikings Go Berzerk: 4 wins
- Mega Fortune: 4 wins
- Jack and the Beanstalk: 4 wins
Interesting to note is that we see almost no mention of Big Time Gaming in Casumo’s report, a provider with a reputation of having created, not only some of the most volatile and high potential slots on the market, but also some of the most played. In other words, despite thousands of players going at it on games such as Bonanza, Extra Chilli, White Rabbit and Danger! High Voltage, no significant Big Time Gaming wins were reported here. Even if the stats only cover a limited time frame, we still cannot help to find it rather surprising.
All these games can be played at Casumo where you’ll find a selection of 1000+ slots. We highly recommend you give Casumo a try if you haven’t.