Casumo has just published its list of the biggest hits recorded on the site during the month of June which is always a real treat for all slots enthusiasts and a much appreciated addition to our site! Most of the slots dominating the list will be familiar to you, but there are a few new interesting additions and noteworthy changes to it. What may stand out as most noticeable is the fact that Dead or Alive 2 has completely overrun Jammin’ Jars to become the dominating game in the list of largest multiplier wins. It comes as no surprise given the fact that social media has been flooding with massive hits on said slot, with this 90369x win being one of the most amazing we’ve ever seen on any slot.
Another interesting thing to point out on Casumo’s list, is the large number of Megaways slots. Although there’s not a single one on the top 10 list of biggest multiplier wins (which is mostly just occupied by Dead or Alive 2 anyway), 61 of the 416 wins of over 2000x recorded on the site during June were on Megaways slots. So let’s see jump straight into it and see exactly what’s been going on in the world of online slots.
10 Biggest single multiplier wins
- Win = 76,018 x bet – won £76,018.54 on a £1.00 spin in Dragon Chase (Quickspin).
- Win = 48,872 x bet – won £19,548.99 on a £0.40 spin in Genie Jackpots Megaways (Blueprint Gaming).
- Win = 25,441 x bet – won 2.289,72 € on a 0,09 € spin in Dead or Alive 2 (NetEnt).
- Win = 21,904 x bet – won 19.714,00 € on a 0,90 € spin in Dead or Alive 2 (NetEnt).
- Win = 14,668 x bet – won £5,867.30 on a £0.40 spin in Jammin’ Jars (Push Gaming).
- Win = 14,590 x bet – won 65.655,50 kr. on a 4,50 kr. spin in Dead or Alive 2 (NetEnt).
- Win = 14,435 x bet – won 1.299,20 € on a 0,09 € spin in Dead or Alive 2 (NetEnt).
- Win = 13,041 x bet – won £2,608.38 on a £0.20 spin in Genie Jackpots (NetEnt).
- Win = 12,646 x bet – won £4,552.64 on a £0.36 spin in Dead or Alive 2 (NetEnt).
- Win = 12,140 x bet – won £1,092.60 on a £0.09 spin in Dead or Alive 2 (NetEnt).
Top games with 4 or more 2000x wins
- Book of Dead (Play’n GO) – 85 wins
- Dead or Alive 2 (NetEnt) – 84 wins
- Dead or Alive (NetEnt) – 37 wins
- Jammin’ Jars (Push Gaming) – 18 wins
- Inferno Star (Play’n GO) – 12 wins
- Gemix (Play’n GO) – 12 wins
- 300 Shields (NextGen Gaming) – 12 wins
- Danger High Voltage (Big Time Gaming) – 11 wins
- Raging Rhino Megaways (WMS) – 10 wins
- Ramses Book (Gamomat) – 10 wins
- Primal Megaways (Blueprint Gaming) – 9 wins
- Roman Legion (Gamomat) – 9 wins
- Book of Ra Deluxe (Novomatic) – 7 wins
- Bonanza (Big Time Gaming) – 7 wins
- The Final Countdown (Big Time Gaming) – 6 wins
- Dragon’s Fire (Red Tiger) – 6 wins
- Berryburst Max (NetEnt) – 6 wins
- Immortal Romance (Microgaming) – 5 wins
- Genie Jackpots Megaways (Blueprint Gaming) – 5 wins
- Rise of Merlin (Play’n GO) – 4 wins
- Temple Tumble Megaways (Relax Gaming) – 4 wins
- Extra Chilli (Big Time Gaming) – 4 wins
- Napoleon (Blueprint Gaming) – 4 wins
- Mega Dragon (Red Tiger) – 4 wins
- Tiki Tumble (Push Gaming)- 3 wins
- Legacy of Ra Megaways (Blueprint Gaming) – 3 wins
- Battleship Direct Hit! Megaways (Red7/WMS) – 3 wins
- Queen of Riches Megaways (Big Time Gaming) – 3 wins
- Holmes and the Stolen Stones (Yggdrasil Gaming) – 3 wins
- Book of Maya (Novomatic) – 3 wins
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes (NetEnt) – 3 wins
- Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways (Blueprint Gaming) – 3 wins
- Five Star Power Reels (Red Tiger) – 3 wins
- Vikings Go Berzerk (Yggdrasil Gaming) – 3 wins
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (Big Time Gaming) – 3 wins
- Pink Elephants (Thunderkick) – 3 wins
- Fat Rabbit (Push Gaming) – 3 wins
Having dropped one position to NetEnt’s Dead or Alive 2, we now see Book of Dead back in the top spot again which it vacated in May after months of domination. Further to note is that Push Gaming’s superhit Jammin’ Jars is still going strong and that it has actually climbed again from 7th place (May) to 4th place, although its not as prominent on the list as it once was. The single biggest win otherwise comes from Quickspin’s first jackpot slot ever to be released, Dragon Chase, so congrats to both Quickspin and the winner who took home a potentially life-changing win of £76k on a £1 stake.
WMS finally got back in the game thanks to its Raging Rhino Megaways remake (next month we’re bound to see Rainbow Riches Megaways on the list for sure) and Swedish provider Thunderkick entered as well with its classic volatile offering Pink Elephants (8000x+ max win potential). Disappointingly, Pragmatic Play, ELK Studios, and Merkur are still nowhere to be seen here, and classic provider Microgaming, which is one of the largest providers in the world boasting a massive number of games in its catalogue, is only represented by one single game, Immortal Romance – not too surprising considering the tedious low potential productions they’ve been releasing in recent years.
That’s it for this time. Hopefully you’ve found some inspiration on what to play to land those super wins. We’re already looking forward to what the July list will bring us. If there’s anything you’d like to add or point out, let us know in the comments below.